Tackle Football – MOSQUITO (U12) membership
$125.00 – $400.00
For all children born between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010. Your registration fee, less a $125 Tryout Fee, will be refunded if your child does not make the Warriors Mosquito team. There are territory restrictions to become a member of the Bell Warrior Tackle Football program. Please ensure you live within our Bell Warrior territory (which can be verified HERE on NCAFA’s website). There are 3 exceptions to this rule:
- You played for the Bell Warriors in the previous year or
- You have been released by a neighbouring NCAFA Club
- You live in a territory that is not assigned to another NCAFA Club (open territory
When you do come out for your first Warrior Event, please ensure you bring with you filled out and signed:
- NCAFA Code of Conduct
- NCAFA Registration Form
- Warriors Medical and Contact Form
- Proof of ID (photocopy of passport, birth certificate or health card): for 1st year players, players that didn’t play NCAFA last year, or released players
Membership expires after 1 Year.
STEP 1: OFA Registration (Mandatory) – CLICK HERE to register with the National Registry required for player insurance purposes. When done, record your OFA number which will be required in the next step.
STEP 2: NCAFA Registration (Mandatory) – CLICK HERE to register with our league. You will need to have completed STEP 1 and your OFA number to proceed.
STEP 3: Bell Warriors Player Registration (Mandatory)
Financially Challenged??? – there are funding programs available in Ottawa that offer financial support to families in need. CLICK HERE to find out more.