The Bell Warriors have football programs for boys and girls ages 5-23. Our tackle program has 5 different age groups (ages are as of December 31 of each year).
All the required player equipment is supplied other than cleats. We also have a Cleat Recycling Program to assist players that cannot afford cleats. You will need to ensure you live within Bell Warrior Territory to be able to play for the Warriors (Interactive NCAFA Territory Maps). All player fees include a non-refundable tryout fee.
Tackle Football Levels (Click on the appropriate level to get more details):
- Tyke (ages 8-9)
- Mosquito (ages 10-11)
- Pee Wee (ages 12-13)
- Bantam (ages 14-15)
- Midget (ages 16-18) (We partner with our neighbour club at this level and play as the Bel-Air Norsemen)
– Tyke Player Fee: $350 (includes a $75 non-refundable tryout fee) plus all players must acquire PLAYER INSURANCE annually from the provincial association (CLICK HERE to purchase mandatory player insurance)
– Mosquito/Pee Wee/Bantam Player Fee: $400 (includes a $125 non-refundable tryout fee) plus all players must acquire PLAYER INSURANCE annually from the provincial association (CLICK HERE to purchase mandatory player insurance)
– Financially Challenged??? – there are funding programs available in Ottawa that offer financial support to families in need. CLICK HERE to find out more.
BOYS or GIRLS Flag Football
If you have any questions, contact Rodney Moors our Warriors Director of Non-Contact Football at firstname.lastname@example.org . League scores, standings, schedules and news can be found at the NCAFA (National Capital Amateur Football Association) league website:
Available Flag Football Levels:
- Mite (U8)
- Tyke (U10)
- Mosquito (U12)
- Pee Wee (U14)
- Bantam (U16)
- Midget (U19)
- Photocopy of birth certificate or health card (for 1st year players with the Warriors)
- NCAFA Registration Form
- Warriors Health and Contact Form
- NCAFA Code of Conduct
If you have any further questions, contact Paul Stewart at email@example.com or call (613) 838-4279.